Flu Vaccine Update: Vaccines have arrived; invitations sent
We are pleased to let patients know that our flu vaccine supply has arrived at the practice, and eligible patients have been invited to book their appointments.
This year we will be holding flu clinics on three consecutive Saturdays in October at Holy Name Church Hall on Towers Avenue in Jesmond.
We are once again grateful to Holy Name Church and Father Campion and his team for accommodating us.
|Saturday 14th, 21st and 28th October
|Holy Name Church Hall, Towers Avenue, Jesmond
|– Aged 65 and above (or will be 65 by 31/03/24)
– certain health conditions
– In long-stay residential care
– Receive carer’s allowance/main carer for older or disabled person
– Live with some with weakened immune system
|– By appointment only
– Follow the link in the text message you will have received to book your slot
– We will write to patients for whom we don’t have a mobile number
Holy Name Church Hall
Holy Name Church Hall is on Towers Avenue in Jesmond, not far from our 200 Osborne Road location.
From Osborne Road, turn onto North Jesmond Avenue and take the second left onto Towers Avenue. The entrance to Holy Name Church Hall is on your left.
You can also use the location on the interactive map below to get directions.