Don’t miss your chance to help shape our website – take the survey before 16th April.
More than 4,800 patients have already completed our survey about GP websites. Thank you to everyone who has shared their views.
The survey will close on Friday 16th April, so if you haven’t taken part yet, make sure you do soon.
Here’s what you’ve told us so far:
- Smartphones are the most popular device with 7 in 10 of you using them to get online
- Your favourite sites and apps are Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, BBC news and Amazon
- Not being able to find what you want is your biggest bugbear
- Ease of use, being able to find what you want and clear design and menus are the top 3 requirements
- 75% of you would be happy to use some form of a live chat function
- The most popular ‘voices’ for a GP’s website include David Attenborough, Steven Fry and George Washington
On average, it takes about 6 minutes to complete the survey. So far 5 lucky entrants have each won a £50 gift card.
The survey is part of a project between GP practices across Newcastle and Gateshead to make our websites better for patients.
Our website needs to have the features and functions that you want and be written and styled in a way that you like. That’s why we’re asking for your opinions and ideas.
This project is about making it easier for more people to get quicker, better access to their GP and the wider NHS.
Don’t miss your chance
The closing date for the survey is 16th April – don’t miss your chance to have your voice heard.
As a thank you for your time, when you submit your completed survey, we’ll enter you into a prize draw. Each week we’ll pick a lucky winner to receive a £50 gift card.
Just remember to add your name and email address if you would like to be entered into the draw. None of your information or answers will be used to identify you. You’ll only be contacted if you win a prize. No information will be passed to anyone outside the NHS.