Reception Team Lead
I wanted to let you know about some changes we’ve made recently, based on your feedback.
We know that when you register with a new GP there are a lot of forms to fill out. A lot of information is needed both by the NHS and by us so we can match your records and properly understand your medical history and your needs.
You’ve told us you end up repeating yourself a lot on different forms, which all takes up time when all you want to do is get registered. We also know from your feedback that having to download a form, fill it in and email it to us wasn’t ideal, especially if you were using a tablet or a phone.
The new version aims to solve all of those issues for you and future patients.
Our new online registration process makes the process as easy and straightforward as possible.
- 100% online through our website – nothing to print or download.
- Register on your computer, tablet or phone.
- Only enter key information once – no need to repeat yourself.
- Logical and intuitive layout meaning you only need to fill out the parts relevant to you.
- Suitable for registering yourself, a child, dependant or a care home resident.
- A confirmation email and text message follow up to verify your ID – no visit to the practice is necessary.
At JHP we’re committed to providing our patients with the best possible experience. That starts right from the point your register with us.