Joining our Patient Participation Group (PPG) is the best way for patients to have their say in shaping the future of Jesmond Health Partnership.
The PPG is a voluntary group of patients who regularly meet with staff to share ideas, give feedback and provide valuable input into how the practice works.
The PPG’s aims include:
- Being a critical friend to the practice
- Advising the practice and championing the patient perspective
- Encouraging patients to take a greater responsibility for their own health
- Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice
- Organising health promotion events and improving health literacy
- Networking with stakeholders to benefit patients and the practice
- Helping shape regular communication with the patient population
Jesmond Health Partnership is committed to being a listening practice, and actively including patients in improving the services we provide and the way we communicate with people.
If you would like to find out more about joining our PPG, then please get in touch.
We’d especially like to hear from you if you were part of either Holly Medical Group or The Surgery’s patient groups before the merger.