Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
We Are Open

Medical Advice when outside of the country

If you are travelling abroad, please be aware that we cannot provide medical advice when people are outside of the country.

This is because NHS General Practitioners are not legally indemnified to provide medical advice to anyone outside the country.

If you need medical assistance when away, you should seek help locally. The NHS website has guidance about healthcare abroad, including the different types of healthcare coverage you may be able to apply for.

Should you continue to need help for a medical issue when you return home, you can continue using the NHS and our services as normal.

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By :