Our phones lines are now working, following the problems we experienced yesterday. Thank you for your patience.
We are asking our provider to investigate the cause of the problems and will share that information when we have it.
However, the practice remains especially busy. Here are some options that may get you the help or outcome you need in the quickest time:
- All Covid-19 vaccinations are being coordinated centrally across Newcastle. You can see the latest updates on clinics and eligibility here. Please do not contact the practice requesting a Covid jab.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions can be made at any time through the NHS app, and sent to a pharmacy of your choice.
- Pharmacies offer a range of services, advice and treatment covering issues such as headaches, cold symptoms, high temperatures, testing, back pain, digestive problems and more. Advice from a pharmacy is free and you do not need an appointment.
- For urgent, but not serious, issues like sprained ankles or minor cuts or burns, you can visit an Urgent Care Centre (often known as Walk-in centres).
- NHS 111 online offers advice, symptoms checking and self-help resources.
- You can call 111 for advice and find out what options to be seen by a healthcare professional are available for your needs.
- You can continue to send requests to our Doctors through Salvie, but please keep in mind our response times may slow due to the high number of requests we are receiving.
- Please remember that A&E and 999 should only ever be used for life threatening emergencies.