Our surgeries at both 17 and 200 Osborne Road will be open on Good Friday and Easter Monday.
The NHS has asked all GP practices to remain open as part of managing the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
While we are open, as you may know from the past few weeks, it’s not ‘business as normal’.
We’ve made a series of changes to how we’re working to make sure we can still give patients the service they need while doing all we can to reduce the risk of spreading the illness to staff and patients.
You can read the full changes here, but the main points are:
- Please do not come to either 17 or 200 without having spoken to us first and been asked to attend.
- All appointments will be telephone first. If you need to be assessed in person, will arrange that with you during the call.
- 200 Osborne Road is our designated site for unwell patients.
- 17 Osborne Road is where we will be carrying out essential patient reviews and operating telephone consultations.
- Online appointment bookings have been paused.
- We’ve increased our phone lines to answer your calls.
- Online consultations are now available at this link.
- Medical students are providing us with extra Reception and Admin support.
You can help us by choosing to have any prescriptions you need sent directly to a local pharmacy, many of whom will deliver your medication to you.
Call us on 0191 281 4588 to nominate a pharmacy, or do it online if you’re registered.
Finally, a big thank you to all of our staff who have been working incredibly hard during this difficult time, and have given up their bank holidays to be here for patients.
We hope the team enjoy their Easter eggs.